WE’RE SPECIALISTS IN INTELLIGENT INDEPENDENT ADVICE FOR RESOURCE INDUSTRY & EXPATRIATES
We can help resource industry and expatriates because…
- We understand as part of your employment there may often be a need to travel outside of Australia for long durations. We can assist with the ongoing management of your taxation affairs, assets and financial strategy providing peace of mind for your family.
- We understand the dynamics of having family in Australia while working and living abroad. The level of attention required to not only provide comfort, but ensure your efforts are being maximised is high and we can facilitate that for you.
- Living abroad can complicate your taxation position. Whether a non-resident or Australian resident for tax purposes, we have the know how and intelligent connections to ensure your strategy maximises entitlements and reduces risk associated with an Australian Tax Office audit.
- You’re on call and we are too. Communication can be frustrating when you’re on site, so we have developed personal lines of communication allowing dozzi to be there when you need us. No need to wait until you’re ‘back in town’, to get the advice you need.
- We understand the changing nature and values of the resource industry as well as different remuneration packages offered with particular roles. Our experience can help you manage your affairs and reduce risk.
- Fly-in and Fly-out? High income is usually a benefit however successful cash flow and financial advice can exponentially improve the fruits of your labour over time. You’re maximising your efforts so take the final step and contact dozzi to access our strategic capabilities.
Our focus is on you and what you want to achieve.
WE’RE SPECIALISTS IN INTELLIGENT INDEPENDENT ADVICE FOR THE RESOURCE INDUSTRY
Elements that make you different and dozzi the right fit.
At the heart of all advice that I have received from dozzi is the confidence that it represented the best outcome for me rather than his own personal business reward. Fundamentally, that serves as the most distinguishing feature of his services that differentiates Caleb and the team from the hungry pack.
“As I moved into the my fifties, I had cause to take stock of what I had achieved with my life and started to first contemplate the possibilities of life after work. As a highly paid senior executive, I noted that I had devoted an enormous amount of effort to ensuring that our company was successful economically. By comparison, the effort I directed towards my own economic success was underwhelming. In complete contrast with my management of company resources, my own investments reflected an accumulation of ad hoc decisions that were not particularly well linked to any specific financial goal.
Eventually I plucked up the courage to seek help. As a confident and competent executive, my ego found this difficult to admit that I needed help with planning and structuring my family’s finances. My first impression of a smartly dressed Caleb Dozzi when we met to discuss my financial future was that he seems far too young and affable to be both sufficiently experienced and capable for the task ahead. After an hour of chatting about my circumstances and being questioned on what I wanted to achieve through a financial plan, I formed an updated impression of Caleb.
Caleb focussed very quickly on where I wanted to be financially when I retired from work and what level of income I might require to enjoy it. Starting with the end in mind and armed with my current financial position, Caleb was then able to work on a plan that charted a course from the present to my desired future position at retirement. Many of his questions forced me to confront issues that I had not previously given serious consideration, e.g. When do you want to retire? How much money will you spend annually during retirement? How do you want to arrange to pass on wealth to our children?
Caleb prepared a financial plan that picked up on all the key elements that I had asked to be included. In addition, he touched on a number of related financial issues (e.g. life insurance, income protection, wills, etc.) that formed a complete road map for crystallising a comfortable retirement for my wife and myself. In the subsequent years, he has provided specific advice as the investment environment has changed (e.g. through boom and bust, legislative changes) to keep the plan on track. When I reflect on the key areas where Caleb’s advice made a substantial difference they would be:
- Tax effective structuring of my investments including superannuation contributions
- Estate planning
- Scenario planning for accumulating different lump sums at retirement
At the heart of all advice that I have received from dozzi is the confidence that it represented the best outcome for me rather than his own personal business reward. Fundamentally, that serves as the most distinguishing feature of his services that differentiates Caleb and the team from the hungry pack. And so, following a number of years under Caleb’s successful guidance, I now have had no trouble recommending Caleb’s services to my fellow executives and associates. I now have structure in my financial affairs and confidence about my lifestyle in retirement, and most importantly, I don’t have to think about what to do to keep it all safe and on track.”
F. Hess, Resource Industry Executive